At Nuchem Therapeutics, we offer services in biochemical assay development and screening, either in conjunction with or separately from our Medicinal Chemistry services, with on-site assay development, screening and enzyme kinetic studies.
Nuchem Therapeutics can provide expertise in assay development and screening efforts such as absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence, fluorescence polarization, FRET, BRET; as well as low to high throughput screening, recombinant enzyme assays, and cell-based assays.
Our scientists also have experience with kinase, phosphatase, protease, hydrolase, and transferase proteins, including enzyme kinetics and inhibitor mechanism-of-action studies.
Nuchem Therapeutics also offers vital biochemical services such as:
- Compound binding characteristics to enzymes:
- IC50 under various buffer conditions
- reversibility, kon, koff rate
- mode of inhibition (competitive, non-competitive, etc.)
- determine binding sites on albumin
- Solubility (kinetic or thermodynamic) in various buffers (i.e. cell media, PBS, etc.)
For further information, contact us.